Hard Surface Disinfectant
Suitable for spray and wipe or fogging applications.
Our highly effective, no dilution required, hard surface disinfectant passes the latest and most stringent European Standards* and is available in 1 litre trigger bottles or 5 litre refill packs. It is the perfect choice for those healthcare and public-facing businesses where maintaining hygiene will be particularly important, moving forward.
Target and deep clean high and low traffic areas, desks, equipment, furniture, and stock to ensure the health and safety of your business, working environment or household. Containing three broad-spectrum biocidal active ingredients, this disinfectant if effective against bacteria, viruses, and mould.
Our ready to use hard surface disinfectant is fragrance free, making it food safe and ideal for those in the catering or hospitality industry.
We currently have two pack sizes available- 6 x 1 litre and 2 x 5 litre, but we must note that these are in extremely high demand due to the current climate.
THE NEXT STEPS - ORDER TODAY
- Simply select your preferred pack size from the size drop-down. For bulk orders, or if you have a bespoke quantity requirement, please call 01244 281 628, or email email@example.com
- Follow the on-screen instructions, including providing us with your delivery address
- Make your payment online
- We will dispatch your products the same day*
- Contains three broad-spectrum biocidal active ingredients
- Effective against bacteria, viruses and mould
- Fragrance free
- Food safe
- **Passes the latest and most stringent European Standards - EN13697 and EN1650
- Effective against resistant organisms e.g. Psuedomonas aeruginosa and Aspergillus niger
Available in two pack sizes for convenient use – 1L and 5L refill packs.
Sold in cases of 2 x 5L or 6 x 1L.
For bulk order enquiries please contact us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org for a quotation
Why Techtron Direct?
Techtron is a BRC accredited contract formulator, manufacturer and packer of chemical liquids and has over 30 years’ experience of putting liquids in bottles, in volumes ranging from 50ml to 1000L, with flexibility for short runs. We work with a variety of customers within a range of market sectors including pet and veterinary, the automotive sector, agrochemical, janitorial and more. For more information and to view our accreditations visit https://www.techtron.co.uk/about-us/accreditations
SAFETY DATA SHEET
*Product visuals displayed on the website are for demonstration purposes only. Product packaging may differ in colour and shape.
*Same day dispatch applicable for any orders places before 4pm Monday – Friday.